The goal of implementing a CRM is to create a system that your company can use to interact more efficiently and effectively with potential and current customers. It is the best tool that unifies the efforts of the Marketing team with those of the sales team , so that they work in an aligned way and narrow the gap between the responsibilities and objectives of both teams.
Keeping this record of the interactions that your teams have with your clients and opportunities helps you gain visibility into the processes and get to know your clients better and serve their needs more effectively. In addition, Smart CRM Software is a web based software, which makes it easy for companies to access this from any notebook or smartphone.
Does my company need a CRM?
In most cases when business owners ask us, the answer is yes.
Why? Isn't it enough to just use an Excel sheet to keep track of your customers and record your interactions with them?
Technically, yes, you can use an excel sheet to do it. But when you start to grow, this process becomes very tedious. It's feasible to manually track five customer interactions, but 20? fifty? 100? Think about the amount of sales opportunities you can lose if you forget to contact them, or if you don't remember who you sent a quote to and who you didn't.
This is where CRMs are useful: These systems give you visibility and record the actions you take so you can focus on growing. This is why we recommend CRM software, even for small businesses. If you are still not convinced whether your company will benefit from using the tool, here are some signs that indicate the need for CRM:
- You don't know what your salespeople are working on.
- You don't have visibility about what sales projection you will have.
- You have teams that work together, even if they are not in the same place.
- Your Sales team is not aware of Marketing actions
- Your Marketing team does not know the operational capacity of Sales.
- When you lose a seller, the data of potential customers goes with them.
- You do not find customer data quickly to make decisions on the spot.
- You have to cross the information between different platforms to be able to make decisions (excel, social networks, email platform, among many others).
- Your company is growing very fast and you feel that you are not prepared.
- You know that your company's customer service experience is leaving something to be desired or you are losing more customers than you would like due to service problems.
- You work for other companies, which is known as B2B.
Even if none of this sounds familiar, it's worth exploring a CRM to help your business gain visibility into the chances of efficiently finding, winning, and keeping customers. We recommend that you consult with a specialized agency before making the decision on your own.
Benefits of implementing a CRM
These are the advantages that a CRM offers to business owners and managers:
- Gain visibility: Implementing a CRM will give you an overview of what is happening in your company or business.
- Increase your sales: by obtaining visibility of the process, you can prioritize those opportunities with the greatest potential to generate new business.
- Strategic planning: Only when you have visibility of the processes and their effectiveness (or not) can you make informed decisions and plan the next steps necessary for your business.
- Increased customer loyalty rate: Loyalty of a customer costs 5 times less than obtaining a new customer.
- Saving time and money: CRM software enables process automation, eliminating the need to perform routine and repetitive tasks in some roles. This way they can focus on more strategic and productive goals.
- Optimization of collaboration between services: CRM software plays a specific role in all stages of the sales cycle. Its scope ranges from obtaining to researching valuable customer data. By having a single CRM software, information is disseminated and used by all areas of the company.
- Responsiveness: The data collected by the CRM software makes it possible to analyze common problems and provide a global vision of incidents, also allowing a better assessment of customer needs and monitoring of processes and performance.
Smart Sales CRM Software is best suitable for any industry, especially for Healthcare, Insurance, Manufacturing, Automotive, Pharmaceutical, Chemical, Retail, Transportation, Travel, Hospitality, FMCG, Real Estate, Education, Hotel, Construction, Photography, Furniture, Service Industry, Air Ticket, Auto Care, Automobile, B2B, Banquets, Car Rental, Caterers, Courier, Dance/Music, Doctor, Event Organizer, Food/Beverages and many more.